Return to the ITALY ArchiveForward to the Current ITALY discuss

marisaMonday 04th of April 2005 05:29:18 AM
Italian - I am traveling to Italy this summer and I don't speak a word of Italian. can someone help me?
LeleTuesday 03rd of May 2005 12:54:16 PM
Ciao! - Hi!
I'm an italian guy from Rome, and I'd be happy to teach u italian. if u are interested pls PM or e-mail me...
Kindest regards,
caribkarinFriday 06th of May 2005 06:13:53 AM
learning Italian - I want to learn Italian as well...
Lele would you be interested to help me as well? I am learning spanish as well, but that I can practice daily, because I live in Margarita...
I like Spanish but for me Italian is the most beautiful language in the world! My mothertongue is Dutch, but I speak English and French as well.
italianboy777Monday 06th of June 2005 11:52:42 AM
help me please - Im am an italian and i would like to learn more italian please so if any one can help that would be great.
habibi7Wednesday 08th of June 2005 02:00:03 PM
- [quote]Originally posted by caribkarin


I want to learn Italian as well...
Lele would you be interested to help me as well? I am learning spanish as well, but that I can practice daily, because I live in Margarita...
I like Spanish but for me Italian is the most beautiful language in the world! My mothertongue is Dutch, but I speak English and French as well.[/quote]

hello!!
I'm an italian girl, my name is LAura and if you want I can help you.
I speak french and english.
You can send me an e-mail to habibi7@katamail.com or we can communicate here in the discuss.
I hope to hear from you soon.

TriskellionFriday 17th of June 2005 10:48:15 AM
Need some Italian also! - Hi people! Looking for some help with Italian. My boyfriend is Italian in Milan, and I am Canadian in Ottawa. He's helping quite a bit but I want to do everything I can to spee dup the process - if anyone can help please let me know!
habibi7Monday 20th of June 2005 02:06:16 PM
- [quote]Originally posted by Triskellion


Hi people! Looking for some help with Italian. My boyfriend is Italian in Milan, and I am Canadian in Ottawa. He's helping quite a bit but I want to do everything I can to spee dup the process - if anyone can help please let me know![/quote]


I can help you if you want.
Tell me how...
you can also send an email to me..
baha_daniThursday 23rd of June 2005 08:39:42 PM
Need to learn Italian - Hey Guys I am moving to Cagliari in September and I need to learn Italia. I have already started to learn the basics.If anyoneis interested please email me @ daniche05@yahoo.com. Thanks... Danielle
PoisonGirlMonday 04th of July 2005 06:47:36 PM
- [quote]Originally posted by baha_dani


Hey Guys I am moving to Cagliari in September and I need to learn Italia. I have already started to learn the basics.If anyoneis interested please email me @ daniche05@yahoo.com. Thanks... Danielle[/quote]

Hey, I lived in sardinia (near Cagliari) for 14 years, if you need some help I am here!